The Company’s primary purpose is to acquire and develop suitable land sites for residential, office, commercial, institutional, and industrial uses. CDC’s projects include medium to high-rise office, commercial, and residential condominiums located in the cities of Makati, Mandaluyong, Manila and Pasig; and residential subdivisions and farmlots in Bulacan and Cavite.
Need a decorating inspiration? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. When you buy your dream home, we offer you a free interior design service that reflect you and your style. Because when you deal with us, there’s no right or wrong way to do it – just your way.
We always listen to you and your needs and offer various choices based on those needs. We will personally guide you through the entire buying process from beginning to end: finding your home, negotiating your contract, and signing documents.
Investing in a great home starts with a casual conversation. Our real estate pros – who have a level of expertise unparalleled in the industry can pick you up from your home, hotel or even the airport to show you suitable homes that match your needs..
New Year’s Eve? We’re here. Labor Day? You bet. Five in the morning on a Sunday? Absolutely! For model unit viewing, unit reservations, sample computations and email inquiries please contact us anytime via phone, text, email, or live chat.
Buying A Home? Here's Some Help :
1. A bunch of people are getting more interested in buying properties. The article read below will cover all the basics you need to know in order to decide whether you are ready for something as complex as the housing market.
2. To make money off real estate, look for thriving areas in a promising metropolis. You can buy a home there at a reasonable price and sell it years later once the prices on the local real estate market go up. Ask the advice of a professional if you are not sure about investing.
3. When house hunting, you should take into account what may happen in your future. Take a family, for example. Although you might not have children yet, that doesn't mean that you won't want to start a family in the future. This means you should be focusing on a home's size, the school district, neighborhood safety, and other important factors of raising a family.
4. Tour many properties before making your final decision. Keep track of the things that you have liked and the things that you did not like about each one. Maybe even develop some kind of a rating system to help you narrow the long list of potential homes down a bit.
5. For most families the kitchen is the center of the house. Buyers should consider the size, the location and the equipment of the kitchen. Old, outdated kitchens are expensive to upgrade and it can add thousands of dollars to their budget while a spacious kitchen with up-to-date appliances can significantly reduce the final costs, and can add additional joy to the ownership of the home.
6. By searching for the best prices one can assure that they will be making the most of their money. Homes that have been foreclosed on can be found for attractive prices although more money may needed to be invested in the home. Other homes can be bought for more but may require less money invested.
7. One tip to keep in mind when it comes to real estate is to make sure that you hire your own professionals in addition to the appraiser, inspector and agent that the seller is using. This will ensure that the proceedings will be fair.
8. Meet with a lender prior to looking at homes. Ask about the available loan options so you will get an idea of how much cash out of pocket you will need for closing costs, down payments, and any other fees. You may find yourself surprised at the amount of money that you may be able to afford due to the low interest rates.
9. There can be a lot of hidden costs when you take on the purchase of a new home, and moving. Not only will you need to pay movers or friends to help you, but generally speaking it may take some time to get your new home up and running. Plan on eating out for at least a few days while you are setting up your new kitchen.
10. Research your financial possibilities by talking to multiple loan officers and investors. There are many different types of home loans available these days, and you do not want to get sucked into a contract that is unethical. Have several different people look over your documents with you, as fresh eyes can be helpful to spot unscrupulous practices.
11. Do a thorough search for sex offenders when you are investigating a home in a particular neighborhood. This can be especially important if you have young children or teenagers. You can use the National Sex Offender Public Registry to find out for yourself, or you can ask the Realtor directly.
12. When trying to come up with a down payment, there are some helpful things that you can be doing. Ask for financial help from your parents, start selling some extra stuff you have lying around that you no longer need, or you can take money out of your retirement funds. Just make sure to pay yourself back.
13. When looking at houses that you may purchase, be sure to check out the storage options in the house. Make sure that all of your belongings will fit into areas, such as bedroom closets. You want to avoid buying a home that will not fit your needs. Check to see if you will have a closet for your bathroom, as this can be easily overlooked.
14. In order to get the best mortgage loans, you should have a good credit score. Before the economy tanked, it was possible to get a great loan with a credit rating of about 720. Now most of the best deals are offered to those whose scores exceed 740.
15. Never buy a home based on a real estate agent's description of the home. There are many agents who offer to sell homes and sign with clients when they have never even been to the homes themselves. If the buyer was dishonest then the agent would never know and could not make you aware of that.
16. When you start shopping for a new property, stay calm and be realistic in the face of all the potential properties out there. It can take some time to find the perfect property that will help you meet your goals and work with your business strategy.
17. Many realtors recommend getting a loan pre-approval. Loan pre-approvals give you valuable information about loan types and programs, as well as telling you what value of a home you can buy. This way, when you are ready to make an offer, you will be armed and ready to go ahead with your purchase.
18. First-time homebuyers in America are entitled to an $8,000 tax credit. Make sure that you're taking full advantage of this if you are a first-time buyer. This is something that will save you some serious cash and allow you to put the money toward furnishing your home or starting a rainy-day fund.
19. With the information you just learned, you should start feeling confident in making a purchase with real estate now. Remember that the information you learned is only a portion of the information that's out there. When you have some more free time, look up other tips you can gather and use them towards your strategies for buying real estate and success should follow.